Our new set of ten silicone cups gives you an even wider variety of cupping sizes and models: the possibilities are endless! This silicone cupping set is made of medical grade silicone, a material that’s odourless, pliable, flexible, watertight and durable. These qualities ensure that silicone cups are elastic and soft, making them easy to squeeze and allowing practitioners to control the degree of suction; however, they are also thick enough to provide superior adherence. Silicone cups can be used for deep tissue massage, a soft and gentle therapeutic cupping treatment, or anti-cellulite treatments. Silicone cupping is safe and hygienic for a variety of different treatments.
10 different diameters cups are included: 2 cups 66mm 2 cups 55mm 2 cups 39mm 2 cups 30mm 1 cup 45mm (large) 1 cup 35mm (standard)
Instructions: Press the cup to squeeze out of the air and place it on the treatment area: it should create suction, gently lifting the skin. Remove the cup if it is painful. You can press the cup repeatedly and adjust the cup’s suction level based on your preference. For optimal effect, please try to push out all of the air in the cup, and make sure that no air enters into the cup during the treatment, as it may fall off.
Silicone cupping features:
- Require neither fire nor the pump gun.
- Made of soft, environmentally friendly materials that are safe for people with sensitive skin.
- This material ensures that practitioners don't have to worry about the burns sometimes incurred by using traditional glass cups.
- Super flexible and elastic that can work well in those difficult curved areas of the body, such as ankles, knees and wrists.
- Simple to use, easy to clean. Silicone cups are unbreakable, portable, pliable, durable and watertight.
- Relieve physical and mental stress: cupping helps relax tense and sore muscles and thus diminish symptoms of insomnia, mood swings, anxiety and depression.
- Detoxify the body: by increasing blood flow and improving circulation, cupping therapy clears dead cells and improves stagnation while carries the buildup of toxins inside the body away.
- Alleviate cold, cough, and allergy symptoms: cupping therapy stimulates the lungs and other vital organs to clear out the excess phlegm (the root cause of coughing and cold) and speeds up the process to relieve colds, coughs and other allergy symptoms.
- Provide anti-aging effect: cupping therapy is effective not only in relaxing tense facial muscles, but also in reducing wrinkles and bringing more nutrients to the skin by stimulating tissues under the face’s skin.
- Open the meridians: cupping increases blood circulation of the area where the cups are placed, allowing life energy flows freely throughout the body and creating new blood vessels in the tissue.